mBank is a growing company seeking talented professionals for the position of a Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Analyst to join our existing Compliance team in Manistique, Michigan. As a member of our professional team, you will assist in the administration of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance programs and perform various assignments supporting the compliance program of the bank under the guidance of the VP Deposit Compliance/BSA Officer. In addition, you will perform daily review, monitoring, and analysis of various reports, logs, and transactions to identify trends and mitigate risk to the bank.
If you have the following traits, this job may be for you:
- 2+ years of banking experience (work in AML/BSA/OFAC preferred).
- Associate degree in finance, accounting or similar business degree program.
- Previous banking experience in an analytical or risk mitigation capacity preferred.
- Excellent computer skills specifically Microsoft Office with advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Possess the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, career growth possibilities, and most of all, one culture that fosters a positive work atmosphere with a bank that focuses on community banking.
Interested? Apply online below.
EEO, VETS, Disability, VEVRAA Federal Contractor