mBank is a growing company seeking talented professionals for the position of a Branch Manager to join our existing team in Niagara, Wisconsin. As a member of our professional team, you will be responsible for the overall supervision of employees in this office and its operations, as well as the development of this market, growing mortgages, consumer loans, and deposit relationships while managing an existing portfolio of established clients.
If you have the following traits, this job may be for you:
• 4+ years of branch banking experience with 2+ years of branch management experience.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to successfully motivate and manage branch staff.
• Possess a strong sales aptitude with a proven track record.
• Ability to build and grow a profitable bank branch in terms of loan, deposit, and fee income.
• Enjoy building customer relationships.
• Participate in community organizations.
• Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office with advanced training in Microsoft Excel and Word preferred.
• Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Sincere desire to provide excellent customer service.
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, career growth possibilities, and most of all, one culture that fosters a positive work atmosphere with a bank that focuses on community banking.
Interested? Apply online below.
EEO, VETS, Disability, VEVRAA Federal Contractor