mBank is a growing company seeking talented professionals for the position of Consumer Loan Administrator to join our existing Central Credit team in your choice of Manistique or Marquette, Michigan. Your role in this position is to support the loan portfolio through management of the consumer adverse action program, the mortgage adverse action and Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) review programs.
If you have the following traits, this job may be for you:
- 2+ years of previous banking experience and an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to apply analytical skills to resolving issues.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Possess the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Sincere desire to provide excellent customer service both internally and externally.
- Excellent computer skills specifically Microsoft Office with advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Prior knowledge and experience in loan processing preferred.
The position offers competitive compensation and benefits package, career growth possibilities, and most of all, one culture that fosters a positive work atmosphere with a Bank that focuses on community banking.
Interested? Apply online below.
EEO, VETS, Disability, VEVRAA Federal Contractor