mBank is a growing company seeking talented professionals for the position of Head Teller to join their existing team in St. Germain, Wisconsin. As a member of this professional team, you will be responsible for all vault activity and balancing, the supervision of all teller activity in this office, and all operational functions of the teller line.
If you have the following traits, this job may be for you:
- Previous branch banking experience required and a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Enjoy building customer relationships.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sincere desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to successfully motivate and manage teller staff.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word preferred.
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, career growth possibilities, and most of all, one culture that fosters a positive work atmosphere with a bank that focuses on community banking.
INTERESTED? Apply online below.
EEO, VETS, Disability, VEVRAA Federal Contractor