mBank is a growing company seeking talented professionals for the position of IT Cybersecurity Analyst to join our existing Information Technology team in Marquette, Michigan. Your role in this position will be in the day-to-day operations of our established security solutions in which you will manage solutions to mitigate risks; and if needed, identify, investigate, and resolve any security breaches detected by our systems.
This position will be responsible to:
- Monitor and review baselines for the secure configuration and operation of all in-place devices, whether they be under direct control (i.e., security tools) or not (i.e., workstations, servers, network devices, etc.).
- Monitor all in-place security solutions for efficient and appropriate operations.
- Review logs and reports of all in-place devices and interpret the implications of activity and work with the functional team to devise plans for appropriate resolution.
- Participate in investigations relating to problematic activity.
- Participate in the execution of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, and security audits as directed.
- Provide on-call support for IT management for all in-place security solutions.
- Maintain up-to-date detailed knowledge of the IT security industry including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes and the development of new attacks and threat vectors.
- Recommend additional security solutions or enhancements to existing security solutions to improve overall enterprise security.
- Automate mitigation solutions using scripting/programming.
- Consult and advise the IT infrastructure and operations team in the deployment, integration and initial configuration of security solutions (and of any enhancements to existing security solutions) in accordance with best operating.
If you have the following traits, this job may be for you:
- Previous experience implementing IT security solutions
- Familiarity with information security/compliance technologies and issues on multiple platforms preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity or equivalent combination of training & experience required.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Operating Systems and Microsoft Office required.
- Certification in SSCP, GIAC, CISSP or CISM preferred.
- Ability to apply analytical skills to resolving issues.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivation with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, career growth possibilities, and most of all, one culture that fosters a positive work atmosphere with a bank focused on community banking.
INTERESTED? Apply online below.
EEO, VETS, Disability, VEVRAA Federal Contractor