mBank is a growing company seeking an experienced professional for the position of Senior Vice President-Commercial Banking Manager to join their team. If you have a background in commercial banking or lending, we have a great career opportunity for you with an option to work from anywhere in northern Wisconsin.
This position is responsible for the overall commercial lending activity for the Wisconsin region including growing commercial loans and deposit relationships, managing and maintaining a portfolio of established clients, cross-selling bank products, and continuing to develop new business. The successful candidate will report to Executive Vice President Managing Director of Retail Banking & Western UP/WI Market Executive.
If you have the following traits, this job may be for you:
- 7+ years of experience in management or leadership roles in commercial banking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance required.
- Familiarity with SBA and Participation lending requirements.
- Understanding of the lending process and lifecycle with ability to underwrite credit requests and approve loans.
- Ability to lead and manage others founded with a belief in the importance of working in a team environment that encourages growth, success and accountability.
- Ability to effectively communicate to a variety of audiences by actively participating in various committees, organizations, and client and community groups.
- Possess a strong sales aptitude with a proven track record of success.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office software required along with advanced Excel skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel (50% – 75%).
Compensation/Benefits. The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, career growth possibilities, and most of all, one culture that fosters a positive work atmosphere with a Bank focused on community banking.
Interested? Apply online below.
EEO, VETS, Disability, VEVRAA Federal Contractor