mBank is a growing company seeking talented professionals for the position of Treasury Management Sales Officer to join their existing team in your choice of Eagle River, Merrill or Niagara, Wisconsin. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of business and personal client deposit relationships, focusing on the sales of treasury management, remote deposit, online banking, mobile banking, and other related services through outbound calling processes both with bank partners and through self-generated leads.
The territory for this position will be Northern Wisconsin with travel up to 50-75% of the time.
If you have the following traits, this job may be for you:
- 5+ years of banking experience with 2+ years of prior sales/treasury management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CTP Certification a bonus.
- Ability to identify and act upon leads to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Support customer service activities, business development initiatives, risk management, and compliance requirements.
- Possess a strong sales aptitude with a proven track record of success.
- Enjoy building customer relationships.
- Actively support and participate in volunteerism and community organizations.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office with advanced training in Microsoft Excel and Word preferred.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, career growth possibilities, and most of all, one culture that fosters a positive work atmosphere with a bank that focuses on community banking.
Interested? Apply online below.
EEO, VETS, Disability, VEVRAA Federal Contractor