mBank is a growing company seeking talented professionals for the position of a Universal Banker to join our existing team in St. Germain, Wisconsin. As a member of our professional team, you will be responsible to assist in the development of this market and grow loan and deposit relationships.
If you have the following traits, this job may be for you:
- 2+ years of banking experience and a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Possess a strong sales aptitude.
- Enjoy building customer relationships.
- Participate in community organizations.
- Sincere desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office with advanced training in Microsoft Excel and Word preferred.
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, career growth possibilities, and most of all, one culture that fosters a positive work atmosphere with a bank that focuses on community banking.
Interested? Apply online below.
EEO, VETS, Disability, VEVRAA Federal Contractor